What grass is best for me?
When choosing your Turf think about
- Are you near the beach and get salt spray?
- How much money do you want to spend
- Will the grass be in a 'high traffic' zone, or play area?
- Do you want high or low maintanance grass?
- How much sun does my garden get?
Sir Walter Buffalo
We love Sir Walter Buffalo as it is a low maintenance, high wear, and perfect for the the South East Melbourne climate as it is salt tolerant for those near the beach.
Great for high wear, and a nice fine leaf, but higher maintenance than other lawns.
A low maintenance grass, and good for heavy use, minimal water needed.
Good for shady areas, minimal water needed and a very low maintenance lawn.
Excellent for a low use zone, but high in maintenance.